ExoReleaseTM Isolation Platform
ExoReleaseTM Platform makes extracting fully-functional exomes easier than ever before. Our simple procedure is highly reproducible, only requiring basic laboratory techniques and low labor time. Furthermore, the final product is delivered ready for various downstream applications with a majority of exosomes and a minimal amount of microparticles, such as cell debris, nucleic acid, or virus.
“Simple, Repeatable Process”
The process is started by adding our proprietary ExoReleaseTM Reagent to the biological sample to bind the exosomes in solution. The sample is then placed in the appropriate ClaraMag Magnetic Rack to collect bead bound exosomes and remove supernatant and wash away impurities that do not have markers for CD9, CD63 and CD81.
Isolated magnetic beads are then resuspended in the provided ExoRelease™ Processing Vials and then placed in the ExoReleaseTM Photo-Release Tool. With the power switch engaged and the start button pressed, the Photo-Release Tool releases the exosomes from the beads into a small volume of buffer solution.
After it’s completed, transfer solution to provided microtube and place in the ClaraMag Microtube Magnetic Rack and collect the separated exosomes once the magnetic beads a securely bound to the side of the microtube. Within an hour you go from a complex biofluid to highly purified and functionally active exosomes.
Functionally speaking, this serves as a highly sensitive means for the detection of exosome surface markers and disease targets, allowing you to isolate exosome sub-types unique to different cells, tissues, and disease states.
A general panel of exosomes can be isolated from a sample using our pancapture of antibodies to CD9, CD63 and CD81 that will capture the vast majority (>85%) of exosomes from any sample and a minimal amount of microparticles, such as cell debris, nucleic acid, and virus.
Clara beads can isolate exosomal subtypes that have unique surface markers. These surface markers can be used to determine what cell type they were secreted from. If a user knows that they are only interested in the contents of exosomes marked with CD56 or CD9, they can buy a custom ExoReleaseTM Reagent that only captures exosomes with those markers.
We also offer characterization services including (but not limited to) Nano Tracking Analysis (NTA) based on size-distribution and/or fluorescence, as well as visualization using Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM).
“Simple, OMG, A simple way to capture and release exosomes. This is really smart.”
ExoReleaseTM Isolation Platform Benefits
Below are some benefits of the ExoReleaseTM Isolation Platform for scientific researchers looking to extract highly-purified exosomes with precision and speed:
- Reproducable results. Same outcome using the same biomaterial.
- Same procedure for any biofluid: plasma, cell culture media, CSF, milk, urine etc.
- More homogeneous and specific to molecular marker components.
- Useful for small precious fluid sample volumes for isolations.
- Ease of use, the process is simple and can be done by anyone.
- A single user can perform over a hundred isolations per day.
- Ability to label exosomes while attached to the bead and release labeled exosomes for study.
- Concentrate isolated exosomes and release them into a different buffer content without introducing any extra steps or protocols on sample enrichment and buffer exchange.
- ExoReleaseTM enables downstream applications, such as cellular assay, in-vitro study, and in-vivo study.
- ExoReleaseTM doesn't introduce any chemicals or matrix background.
Don't take our word for it
Reducing the non-specific binding of EVs is essential for developing diagnostic assays and the Clara Biotech technology allows for more consistent and targeted enrichment.
Our lab team uses many EV-isolation methods, and we get different results...the field needs standardization.